Finding the Right Franchise Business
For many, “the American Dream” is business ownership. One of the best ways to experience this dream is to own your own franchise. In many regards, you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. You own your own business with all the benefits, and you have the experience of a franchisor who helps.
Finding the right franchise can be a challenge. Some will say that the Internet is the answer, but most will say that the bad news is that we have the Internet! Too much information that frequently is inaccurate, overwhelming, and daunting for most people.
This is where your franchise coach makes the difference. We will help you get the information you will need to make a good, sound business and financial decision. You may also be wondering, “does this add cost to the process?” There is no additional cost to utilize a franchise coach.
Finding the Franchise for You
If you’re attracted to the idea of the responsibilities of running your own business but don’t want to start one from scratch, investing in a franchise could be a highly rewarding experience that positively impacts the lives of you and the ones you love. However, it takes careful research and preparation not only to find the right franchise but also to determine if it is, indeed, the best choice for you.
Using our years of experience, we can help you find the answers you’re looking for. We focus on considering the many intricacies that are easy to overlook, saving you time and money in the future. Even if the ultimate decision is no, we’re happy to walk you through the many avenues of franchise ownership. Contact us today to get started on an exciting life journey.
Do What You Love
Investing in a franchise can be a rewarding decision that leads to years of work you can really be proud of. When you own a franchise that is compatible with your goals, needs, and expectations along with your income, lifestyle, equity, and wealth goals, it can make all the difference in the world.
Your franchise coach will help align these needs and expectations with the right franchise. They will also help you get the information to allow you to make a sound business and financial decision. Our two coaches have a combined 33 years of experience in helping aspiring entrepreneurs find the right franchise, and we can help you make this important decision with the confidence you need for success for you and your family.
Helping You Learn From the Mistakes of Others
We speak from experience and have successfully invested in eight franchises, so we know the process and have gained a treasure-trove of knowledge and experience through the years. We have owned:
- Home-based franchises
- Semi-absentee (manage the manager and keep your job or have extra income in retirement)
- Master franchises
You can avoid costly mistakes when you invest in your own education. Whether you’re 100 percent certain you want to find a franchise and just need guidance or are still in the early consideration stages, we can help you find the right answer.Our primary focus is in helping you make the right choice. Even if our guidance leads you to the decision not to invest in a franchise, we have served our purpose by offering the helping hand you needed to arrive at the best decision. When you work with us, we can help you overcome many common obstacles including:
- Financial preparation- Franchise ownership can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and certainly much less. We ask the right questions to help you gauge your preparedness level and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Selecting the right franchise – We help you find a franchise that’s aligned with your goals and vision.
- Finding the right location- Franchises often have stipulations on where they can be established.
- Creating a business plan that is specific to you and your family- Most people do not think about what they want the business to do for them or their family. That is the most important part. It’s critical to identify goals, needs, expectations, income, lifestyle, wealth, equity, and exit strategies. Are you going to build a business and then sell it? Are you building a business for retirement income, or are you looking to have a legacy business and pass it onto your children? We can help you answer these important questions.
Partner with Your Franchise Coaches
Start Building Your Dream Now